SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TIMES
The delivery time in Spanish territory and Balearic Islands is 24-48 hours for items in stock and 5-15 business days for personalized items or temporarily out of stock.
- For international shipments, the delivery time is approx 5-7 days for countries belonging to the European Community and 10 to 15 days for non-EU countries such as the United States, Russia, Canada and the countries of South America.
- All shipments outside the European community will be exempt from taxes and will only be subject to the particular conditions of their import customs, being the client's responsibility to be informed of their obligations and rights in their own countries. Orders will be sent directly from www.equippos.com through its logistics operators.
- In the case of not having a person responsible for receiving the package at the indicated delivery address, a notice will be left with a telephone number to call to confirm when they can deliver the merchandise. The transport agency will keep your package in its warehouses approximately 4/5 days before proceeding to the return to our facilities.
- If you do not receive your purchase in the estimated time, you should contact the Customer Service at www.equippos.com. You can write us at email@example.com. From the moment we have your notification we will take the necessary steps to help you locate your shipment.
In case of wrong selection, change of size or any other modification of the original order, the product must be sent with its labels and in perfect condition, within a period not exceeding 30 days.
- For merchandise changes, please keep in mind the following information:
- All requests to change merchandise must be made by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In all cases, the customer assumes the responsibility of sending us the merchandise he wishes to change for review and subsequent shipment of the new product.
- Only orders over € 180 include the value of the freight forwarding of merchandise (does not include returns, only changes). For orders for lower amounts, the customer must also assume the cost of reshipment.
- In the event that a customer chooses the option of "pick up at the store" when making his purchase, it is understood that the customer will also make the change of the goods in our physical store in Barcelona.
If the received order presents some defective product or simply is not satisfied with what has been received, the process of change will be as follows:
- For return of merchandise, please keep in mind the following information:
- You can return the goods to us provided you communicate your intention within 7 days after receiving the order and provided that the product is in perfect condition.
- All merchandise return requests must be made by email to the address: email@example.com.
- Whenever the return responds to defects of the product, www.equippos.com will manage with the corresponding manufacturer, the repair or the change according to the case.
- If the reasons for return are unrelated to www.equippos.com, that is, if the goods are in perfect condition but you still want to return them, you must contact us to arrange the return, and send the product in your original packaging, with its labels and in original condition. In this case the client must assume the transport costs to make the return.
- Any unauthorized return will be rejected. We reserve the right to authorize returns after two weeks of receipt of the merchandise.
- The refund of the money will only be effective once we have the product in our headquarters and we have verified that it is in the same conditions in which it was initially sent from equippos.com.
Note: refunds through PayPal have a non-refundable commission of € 0.35.