The Bemelmans is a smooth, rounded bar. With the arched shape it adapts to the arch of the sensitive palate of the horse's mouth.
In addition, the Bemelmans bite distributes the pressure smoothly and evenly throughout the tongue. All this thanks to the exceptional shape of the mouthpiece.
The Bemelmans bite is also characterized by not allowing the passage of the tongue to the other side of the mouthpiece.
- Beds: stainless steel.
- Mouth: Sensogan
- Thickness: 14/16 mm,
- Bed height: 7 cm.
- Included. KD-Cu chain
- Mainly the Bemelmans bit meets all the quality and welfare standards for the horse.
- The Sprenger Bemelmans bit is optimally adjusted to the horse.
- In addition, the pressure of the bit is distributed very gently inside the horse's mouth.
- On the other hand, the Bemelmans bit is made with Sensogan alloy.
- Sensogan is an alloy of manganese, copper and zinc.
- Manganese and low copper content make Sensogan alloy very soft for the horse.
- In addition, the combination of manganese and copper slows down the oxidation process.
- Manganese is a micro-nutrient for the horse and this reduces stress and increases salivation.
- The low copper index in the Sensogan alloy prevents stains from appearing on the surface of the mouthpiece.
- Also note that the barrel of the Bemelmans mouthpiece is solid.
- The Bemelmans mouthpiece is accompanied by its chain.
- Another characteristic is the length of the leg of the HS Bemelmans bit, which is 7'00 centimeters.
Choose product attributes:
|Size||Thickness||Unit price||Avail.||In Stock||Buy|
|12,5 cm||14 mm||
|12,5 cm||16 mm||
|13,5 cm||14 mm||
|14,5 cm||16 mm||
All prices with tax included.
Product is no longer in stock
Product is no in stock, but is allowed to be back-ordered