KENTUCKY SHEEPSKIN STUD GIRTH
The Sheepskin Stud Girth is made out of artificial leather, making it 100% animal-friendly and easy to maintain. Kentucky Horsewear developed a Tack Cleaner to clean our artificial leather. Very easy and efficient!
The artificial leather doesn’t take in any dirt, sweat or water and is therefore very durable! It does not change colour and doesn’t get damaged easily.
- Anatomically shaped: relieves horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing them to breathe better
- Protects against injuries
- Wide protective plate
- Elastics on both sides: equalizes pressure
- Three double elastics: very strong and stays firm
- Three D-rings
- Buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth
- EVA protective inner
- Artificial Sheepskin
- Artificial leather: 100% animal friendly & easy maintenance + durable!