Ravene Pedigard Hoof Natural Onguent
Natural ointment for hooves from the French brand Ravene Laboratoires Pedigard line, natural ointment with many benefits for horse hooves made from highly nutritious natural oils such as beeswax, macadamia oil, rapeseed oil, laurel essential oil, Clove essential oil that revive the elasticity of the helmet by strengthening the cornea creating a waterproof film so that moisture cannot penetrate.
Natural hoof grease from the French brand Ravene Laboratories provides multiple benefits in damaged hooves or with excessive moisture in the sole and frogs as well as being an incredible remedy for brittle and very dry hooves. Balances the condition of the horses' hooves to achieve maximum health.
- Nourishes the helmet externally and internally
- Optimizes its elasticity and flexibility
- Revive the natural color of the helmet
- Sanitize the sole and frogs
- Waterproofs the area so that moisture does not penetrate
- Rapeseed oil: rich in omega 3 and vitamin E which confers nourishing and antioxidant properties
- Macadamia oil: extremely penetrating, deeply softens the hoof. Thanks to its composition of fatty acids it prevents dehydration
- Beeswax: Rich in vitamin A, it creates a waterproof film that helps retain natural moisture, protecting against germs present in the external humidity.
- Unctuous and consistent texture for a better dosage of the product
- Very pleasant natural herbal smell and indicative of its true 100% vegetable formula
- Easy application, apparently the texture is compact but with the heat, it dissolves, resembling an oil
Tip: Apply Pedigard Blond Ointment very regularly on dry and brittle feet to ensure maximum hydration.
Instructions for use: Apply PEDIGARD Blond Ointment to the outer wall of the helmet during your daily care. It can also be applied to the sole and frogs if they are perfectly dry and healthy. Close well after use.
You might also like