Horse's back protector from the Italian brand Acavallo made with Memory Foam, therapeutic gel, and sleeves of decorative 100% natural sheepskin.
- Memory foam
- Breathable and adherent lining
- Non-friction therapeutic gel
- 100% natural sheepskin
- Easy maintenance and durable
Horse's back protector from the Italian brand Acavallo made of the best quality memory foam with a special cut called Close Contact that consists of narrowing the central part of the half pad, Allows the rider to communicate without interference with their seat and legs.
The fabric that covers the Memory foam has a special adherent lining for greater fixation of the saddle, allowing the horse's skin to breathe as much as possible. Taking into account the extreme cushioning properties of memory foam, it is the ideal item to fix the saddle, eliminating pressure points on the horse's back and evenly distributing the weight of the saddle and the rider.
This fabric is covered in the areas that require more adherence with therapeutic silicone, it offers another level of support for the frame, absorbing movement to avoid abrasions due to friction.
It has an 100% natural sheepskin sleeve with a soft and dense texture on the front and back, aesthetically very elegant.
Acavallo® Sheepskin features:
- 100% natural
- Safe to use on skin
- Compact and soft
- Absorb shocks
- Breathes naturally, wicking away moisture
- Naturally thermostatic, it adapts to body temperature independently of the external temperature
Info & care:
- Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
- Allow to dry naturally
Choose product attributes:
|Color||Size||Unit price||Avail.||In Stock||Buy|
|Black / Natural||Full||
All prices with tax included.
Product is no longer in stock
Product is no in stock, but is allowed to be back-ordered